Bilingual Virtual Receptionist
As a Virtual Receptionist, you will be receiving YoCierge clients' inbound calls, greet them with custom greeting from your home office. On the calls you need to follow our clients' instruction and use your best judgments to proceed with the next step.
Because of our growth, we have numerous opportunities for work @ home agents throughout the United States.
- Being available to work 5-8 hours per day, up to 9pm (PST) sometimes, up to 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday.
- Ensuring top-notch customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Helper personality type, enjoy helping other people
- Home office w/high-speed internet connection
- Must have a USB headset
- Positive, upbeat, outgoing, persuasive personality
- Customer service or telemarketing experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Pass criminal background check
What we offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Above average pay
- Best in the business training program
- The opportunity for growth as we promote from within!
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team