As a Backoffice Administrator, you will process medical and other records for YoCierge clients from your home office. Because of our growth, we have numerous opportunities for work @ home agents.
- Being available to work 8 hours per day from 9am ET to 5pm ET, Monday to Friday
- Ensuring top-notch service to your colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous BPO Voice experience
- Problem-solver personality type
- Home office w/high-speed internet connection
- Must have a USB headset
- Experience working with PDF files, including editing them
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Pass criminal background check
- Experience in healthcare field is a plus
What we offer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Above average pay
- Best in the business training program
- The opportunity for growth as we promote from within!
- Friendly team